Come in and discover:
- A shop brimming with fresh produce and foods of the world.
- An eat-in or takeaway café providing great lunches, fresh juices and all sorts of healthy snacks.
- A catering service with a smorgasbord of delights for all occasions.
- Cultural Cooking Workshops - learn to cook traditional dishes from around the world from the expert. Read more about upcoming workshops.
- A great program of art and craft courses for adults and children. Read more about upcoming courses.
Wholefoods operates as a 'healthy alternative' cafe, shop and catering service. We are the region's premier, community-based, bulk supplier of certified-organic fruit, vegetables and groceries. Wholefoods offer a broad product range to suit people with special dietary needs and environmentally-friendly cleaning and domestic products.
Wholefoods is located at 37 Baylie Place, Geelong. Ph: 5221 5421. Follow Wholefoods on Facebook!
Interested in getting involved with Wholefoods? Click here for information about volunteering
Wholefoods also has a dedicated arts space running short courses and we are proud to promote local hand made products from a number of our community programs and local artisan, so please pop in to purchase a unique gift and support our local communities. More information on the arts courses
Thanks to Jolanta Czerminska for her fantastic photos!
Wholefoods Cafe now has a dedicated Art and Craft space. Classes are based on the handmade, recycled and the more tactile methods of making art & craft. It really is all about art & craft that satisfies the soul .... a wonderful space where you can make a connection with
Saturdays 10.30am – 1.30pm
All workshops are facilitated by Wholefoods resident cook and cultural representatives from our local community. It's “hands-on” during the informal workshops as you learn how to mix, fold and balance the delicate flavours. At the end of
Wholefoods Food of the World Festival will transform a CBD alley way on Friday the 2nd December from 6pm into a global treasure creating a new outside cafe/alfresco dining. A diversity of fine cuisine from around the world, live music and dance will bring the lane way to